Sunday 20 November 2016

My Cousin

A light yellow house lit by ...Yesterday my cousin Bre went to my house. I asked Bre if I could go somewhere with her in town and Bre said yes. So I asked mum and dad if I could go somewhere with Bre they said yes as well, then I thought where should me and Bre should go? We went to Bre’ s house and when I went to Bre’ s house we played a game that you can pretend that you can be anything.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment